- Company: BE Power Equipment
- Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
- Job Type: Full-time
BE Power Equipment is a leading air compressor, pressure washer, generator, and water pump manufacturer serving in the industrial markets of almost 30 countries. It focuses on designing quality products for the need of people and deliver exceptional service. Based upon its commitment to creating an inclusive workplace to achieve workplace and its strong leadership, it was announced as Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2021 program that Deloitte holds.
Being a part of BE Power Equipment is an honor, and it is giving you a chance to be the one: it announces Assistant/Receptionist vacancy for the most deserving candidate. Following is the complete detail about the job that it is offering to you:
This post provides you with an opportunity of growing your skills and learning about production operations. It will enhance your skills and support the production planners, inventory, managers, customs, shipping, and receiving administrative team, and great support to the general administration.
The company will provide you with complete hands-on training. You will be guided completely on various roles and responsibilities that you have to carry out during your duration of duty.
The candidate applying for this job is required to have:
- Prior experience in the field: particularly in the production, expending, or purchasing.
- Demonstrated experience in office administration
- Must know how to use the Microsoft suite (Excel)
- High-school graduation, diploma, or certificate related to the field.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive result-driven and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Efficiency in organizing, detail orientation, multitasking, and managing the time well.
Duties to perform:
After the selection of the candidate, they are supposed to perform the following duties:
- The candidate will have to provide strong administrative support to the Operations Team
- He will be required to maintain and run the monthly, weekly, and even daily reports from the Ops team
- The candidate will be required to order office and kitchen supplies
- He will be required to maintain office equipment and also coordinate with the office maintenance.
- The candidate will have to back-fill for several positions like receiving, customs, and planning, etc.
- The selected candidate will have to assist with ongoing projects and improvements of the company.
- He will have to assist with importing the bills of invoicing, lading, and other documents.
The job benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Total compensation package
- Group medical and dental benefits, Employee Assistance Program, and insurance
- Regular team-building and social events
- Annual holiday party.
Who can Apply?
Anyone who is legally entitled to work in Canada can apply for this job; other candidates will not be entertained. Selection will be made on an interview basis.
How to Apply?
You can visit the company’s site to apply for the job.