- Company: Sleep Country
- Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
- Job-type: Full time
Sleep Country is a dynamic company that ensures to provide people a better night’s sleep. Its delivery services include a policy that every purchase should end with a smile. The company opens up a driver/helper vacancy in the company to ensure the customers receive their orders with care and on time.
The company respects and cares for its employees just like the way it does for its customers. It ensures that the employees feel challenged and at home every day. Working at Sleep Country helps you realize your full potential; you will be motivated and empowered each day to showcase your inner self and introduce some positive difference to the team’s performance.
Fascinated enough? Get complete details of the job below: If you think you meet all the requirements of the job, then you can apply for the job confidently.
The candidate is required to have the following things:
- A high school diploma
- An ability to handle a 5-ton vehicle properly
- A valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism (an ability to speak both in English and French)
- Prior experience of working within a delivery capacity or a warehouse
The desired candidate is required to have the below-given skills:
- He must be able to lift a minimum of 40 kgs. weight
- He must be able to handle the customers with great love and care
- He must be able to think quickly and tackle problems on his own
- He must be available and able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and evenings.
Duties to perform:
The selected candidate is supposed to perform the following duties:
- Self-motivation to provide an amazing delivery experience
- Deliver the company’s products to every customer’s home in an enthusiastic, professional, and friendly way.
- Show cooperative behavior towards the Operations Team so that the team might achieve the common goals and expectations.
The selected candidate will enjoy the following benefits while staying in the job:
- The company will provide you with a competitive salary
- The company will assist you with robust medical and dental benefits
- A good tuition reimbursement program will be arranged that will be covering both personal and professional development.
- A Fitness Subsidy will be provided
- Regular social events are arranged
- Complete access to Education Fund
- Proper mentoring and talent development coaching classes will be given
Who can Apply?
Anyone who is legally permitted to work in Canada and has an original work permit can apply for the job. Any person other than this will not be entertained, so make sure you have the legal work permit.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for the job, you can visit the company’s website directly and will get the way to apply for the job. After that you have applied for the job, you will get a call from the company if you’d been considered.
We wish you luck with your job!