- Company: 1014976 BC Ltd.
- Location: 4220, 168 Street, Surrey, BC, V3Z 1E3
- Job type: Farm Worker
- Work hours: Permanent; Full-time; Year-round work
- Vacancies: 4
- Salary: $14.60 per hour
- Job Starting Date: As soon as possible
Farm working might be a daunting task, but it is the only job that doesn’t require much except the love and understanding of nature. If you have a passion for staying within the beauty of nature and work, then this is the right job for you. If you are looking for any such job, 1014976 BC Ltd. Has the opportunity for you. It comes with four open vacancies for Farm Worker that you easily apply for.
1014976 BC Ltd. is a leading blueberry farm located in Surrey, BC, and requires hiring 4 Farm Workers who can handle the farm working tasks at their place with greater convenience. It requires hardworking and passionate people who know how to take care of the farm and its plants. If you feel competent for the job, apply for it to get it.
However, before applying for the job, consider the following important details about it.
The person applying for the job should make up their mind of carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- He has to plant, cultivate, irrigate, and harvest the crops.
- He should be well aware of how to do thinning, pruning, and manual weeding.
- He will have to operate and maintain the farm machinery, various farming tools, and much other equipment.
- He will have to do the maintenance and irrigation lines checkup.
- He will be required to load, unload, and transfer supplies, crates, and farm produce for transportation.
- He is supposed to be well-equipped to examine the farm produce for its quality and preparation for the market.
If you think you have all the abilities mentioned above, you are suggested to look at certain job requirements that you must need to have with you when you apply for the job.
- The job doesn’t require any education from you
- Also, no prior experience is required to have, as the company will train the selected candidate.
- There are zero priorities for the language. Hence the company sets no language requirements.
The selected candidate will be able to enjoy the following benefits from the company:
- Transportation to the workplace (if required)
- Accommodation at $30/week is available (if required)
Who can apply?
Any person who lives in Canada has the legal permit to work there, is not educated, and is searching for a job can easily apply for this Farm Worker job at this company.
How to Apply?
If, after reading the above-mentions details, you think you are eligible for the job and want to apply, you can do it via two things:
- You can visit the company’s online site and apply to their email address
- You can also mail them at their mailing address: Unit 103, 12899, 8
Wish you best of luck for the job!