Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
- Company: SRR TRANSPORT
- Location: Sherwood Park, AB Canada
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
- Salary: 28.85 hourly
Long-haul truck driving is a demanding yet rewarding career that requires a unique combination of skills and qualities. Beyond simply driving long distances, long-haul truck drivers must also be proficient in time management, route planning, and vehicle maintenance.
The candidate is required to have the following things:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience an asset
- The candidate can speak good English
The desired candidate is required to have the below-given skills:
- Maintenance and repair reports skills
- Driver logbook knowledge
- A good team player
- Trip reports knowledge
- Driver’s License
Duties to perform:
The selected candidate is supposed to perform the following duties:
- Operate long-haul trucks to transport goods across Canada
- Inspect cargo before transport to ensure it is properly secured
- Plan routes using GPS navigation systems or maps
- Adhere to federal and provincial regulations
- Conduct routine inspections and maintenance checks on the truck
- Complete paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain communication with dispatchers
- Follow safety protocols and best practices to prevent accidents
- Be prepared to handle emergencies
- Maintain personal health and wellness during long-haul journeys
- Adhere to safety regulations and guidelines to prevent accidents and injuries
Who can Apply?
Anyone who is legally permitted to work in Canada and has an original work permit can apply for Farm Worker Jobs in Canada. Any person other than this will not be entertained, so make sure you have a legal work permit.
Check Also: Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for the job, you can visit the company’s website directly and will get the way to apply for the job. After you have applied for the job, you will get a call from the company if you’ve been considered.
We wish you luck with your job!