Fish Processing Plant Labourer Jobs in Canada
- Company: Barry Group Inc
- Location: Corner Brook, NL, Canada
- Job type: Seasonal, Full time
- Salary: 17.65 hourly
Bill Barry continues to lead Barry Group Inc. as one of the largest exporters of North Atlantic seafood on Canada’s East Coast. Bill Barry operates on three core values that have allowed him to make this small family venture to an internationally known business: family, community, and sustainability.
The company respects and cares for its employees just like the way it does for its customers. It ensures that the employees feel challenged and at home every day. Working at Barry Group Inc. helps you realize your full potential; you will be motivated and empowered each day to showcase your inner self and introduce some positive difference to the team’s performance.
The candidate is required to have the following things:
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Will train br the company
- The candidate can speak good English
The desired candidate is required to have the below-given skills:
- He must be able to lift a minimum of Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Standing for extended periods
Duties to perform:
The selected candidate is supposed to perform the following duties:
- Unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport
- Weigh fish or shellfish, record weight, and pack fish in ice
- lean machines and work areas immediately
- Sort fish according to species, weight, and destination
The selected candidate will enjoy the following benefits while staying on the job:
- The company will provide you with a competitive salary
- The company will assist you with robust medical and dental benefits
- A good tuition reimbursement program will be arranged that will cover both personal and professional development.
- Overtime is provided
- Regular social events are arranged
Who can Apply?
Anyone who is legally permitted to work in Canada and has an original work permit can apply for the Fish Processing Plant Labourer job. Any person other than this will not be entertained, so make sure you have a legal work permit.
Check Also: Delivery Boy jobs Available in Canada
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for the job, you can visit the company’s website directly and will get the way to apply for the job. After you have applied for the job, you will get a call from the company if you’ve been considered.
We wish you luck with your job!